Position: Client Services Officer (Welfare Worker)
Our Newcastle based Government client is urgently seeking 4 Welfare Workers. As a Welfare Worker you will be required to provide professional support to the daily living and changing life needs for people with disability and promote their independence, skill development and community engagement through a person centred approach.
If you have a strong client service background and are looking for a front line client service role via telephone interactions this could be the role for you.
- Provide behavior and communication support to residents to encourage development of personal, community and social relationships
- Engage with residents, their families, carers, advocates and other specialised support staff to develop programs aimed at achieving an individuals goals and aspirations
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely services to clients that are consistent with the
customer experience statement.
- Ensure a coordinated approach to client matters by working closely with team members.
- Provide integrated client services by working closely with Branches and Service Advisory.
- Utilise the required systems and processes to support the management of client matters and actively suggest improvements.
- Escalate difficult matters and significant complaints to the Senior Client Service Officer or
Coordinator as required.
- Actively role model our values and behaviours.
- Managing work outputs, competing demands/priorities to generate favourable outcomes for all clients/stakeholders
- A background in community or disability services.
Job Code: 1371