Position: Client Services Officer
Our client, located in Burwood NSW, is seeking 3 outstanding Client Services Officer to join their team for a temporary period (up to 3 months) to provide a broad range of applicant, tenancy and property management services and advice to clients, advocates and other stakeholders.
- Provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client needs
- Make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Support tenancy and community participation initiatives to contribute to harmonious neighbourhoods and stronger communities.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
If you can:
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity;
- Understand, interpret and provide advice in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Manage conflicts and expectations of clients and their advocates in a human services environment; and
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers.
Job Code: 1219