Position: Client Support Officer – Medical Screening
Our Government Client has an approx. 6 month opportunity for a Client Service Officer with Medical Screening experience in Sydney!
- Arrange and monitor medical appointments for clients at Medical Centres and liaise and support the screening team by ensuring appointment records are accurate and up to date.
- Arrange medical examinations with local service providers to meet the needs of clients who are unwell and/or have mobility issues including mobile chest x-rays and lung function home visits.
- Monitor, collate and update medical records to ensure accurate relevant information is received and prepared for presentation to the Medical Assessment Panel.
- Liaise with Radiology service provider to obtain reports on chest x-rays
- Respond to enquiries relating to medical screening ensuring the response provided meets the needs of the client and is in line with agency policies and procedures or is escalated to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Prioritise workloads and work flows to ensure service delivery timelines are met.
- Liaise and collaborate with clients, their families and multiple jurisdictions / medical service providers to obtain medical information and records in accordance with the privacy and freedom of information procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentially/privacy requirements.
- Verify and process invoices for payment, ensuring agency timeframes, processes, entitlements, policy and delegations are complied with.
- Previous experience in client support roles
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to stick to a deadline with excellent time management
- High level attention to detail
Job code: 1980