Position: Client Services Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a temporary Client Services Officer to join their team in Maroubra. This is an immediate start and a great 3 month opportunity for the right candidate!
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make
referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Support tenancy and community participation initiatives to contribute to harmonious neighborhoods and stronger communities.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where
necessary to meet client needs.
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of clients with complex needs (eg Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Homelessness, Unemployed, Disabilities) on a face to face
- Previous experience of working within a similar role – Government experience
would be desirable.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines in a demanding work place.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage conflicts and expectations of clients and their advocates in a human services environment.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and previous experience of using TRIM would be desirable.
- Must have current drivers licence
Job code: 1439