Position: Clinic Services Lead
Our Government Client is seeking a Clinic Services Lead to join their team in Sydney for approximately 5 month with potential to extend.
- Ensure the achievement of the branch objectives by effective and efficient external stakeholder arrangements at the clinic.
- Lead and support a team of medical screening staff at the clinic to deliver timely, efficient, friendly face-to-face integrated services to the clients of the clinic.
- Provide disability assessment from dust disease and Heath monitoring and screening service of workers in accordance with relevant legislation, service standards and target outcomes.
- Develop and maintain the scheduling of clinic meeting rooms for screening appointments and support groups, upholding a person-centred approach to all clients.
- Provide information and assist in the screening process to support and manage expectations in a sensitive, open and respectful manner through the customer journey.
- Provide support to the doctors, review and update doctors manuals and ensure it aligns with industry best practices.
- Perform the end to end screening process as required to customers, and liaise with the customer and their family members and carers to ensure they are informed and understand the support and services available to them through a personalised and empathetic approach.
- Maintain and develop effective internal and external stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure client objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate the day to day operations and facilities of the clinic e.g, providing clients with information, maintenance of the consultation room, maintain stock levels of information.
- Ensure the maintenance of all medical equipment and ensure all accreditation is compliant.
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. bachelor degree) in relevant health, medical, counselling or disability discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience.
- First Aid Certificate.
- A broad range of experience managing the operations of a client clinic.
- A developed understanding of the needs and perspectives of people with a serious illness.
- Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders acting as the escalation point where required.
- A range of experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders supporting people and their families experiencing serious illness.
Job code: 2059