Position: CNC Machinist
Start: ASAP – Full time position
Location: Port Macquarie – Relocation assistance provided
Based on the Mid North Coast, our client is an Australian family owned engineering company, which with over 40 years of operation has grown to become an industry leader.
Our client upholds a strong reputation for its innovation in design and manufacture of world-class precision equipment used in operations all around the world, and is seeking an experienced CNC Machine Operator to join their high performing team of professionals.
- Experience in setting, operating and programming machines (preferably Mazak and Fanuc)
- Able to use CAD/CAM software (Gibbscam desirable)
- Minimum of Nationally recognised Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Able to read and understand technical drawings, specifications and quality documentation
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of tooling, measuring and test equipment to produce quality products, to precise tolerances, within tight deadlines
- Punctual & reliable
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- A current Forklift licence would be desirable
You will be working in a modern workshop within a job production environment with a heavy emphasis on R&D, rather than the manufacture of mass-market products.
We are offering a supportive structure and a long-term career for the right candidate. You will be located in Port Macquarie, which itself is a perfect opportunity for those seeking a lifestyle change in a family friendly location.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this rare opportunity, then please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Recruit Port Macquarie