• Port Macquarie
• Full time, permanent position
• Relocation assistance
Our client is an Australian family owned engineering company, which over the past 40 years has developed a strong reputation for its innovation in design and manufacture of world-class precision equipment used in operations all around the world. They operate in a modern workshop within a job production environment with a heavy emphasis on R&D, rather than the manufacture of mass-market products.
They have an immediate need for a suitably qualified and experienced CNC Machine Operator and Programmer to join their high performing team in Port Macquarie. This company provides a supportive structure and a long-term career for the right candidate. Located in Port Macquarie, this job offers an opportunity for those seeking a lifestyle change in a family friendly location. They can also provide assistance with relocation to the region for the successful applicant.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
• Experience in setting, operating and programming machines (preferably Mazak and Fanuc)
• Able to use CAD/CAM software (Gibbscam desirable)
• Minimum of Nationally recognised Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical)
• Able to read and understand technical drawings, specifications and quality documentation
• Ability to operate and maintain a variety of tooling, measuring and test equipment to produce quality products, to precise tolerances, within tight deadlines
• Punctual & reliable
• Self-starter with high attention to detail
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• A current Forklift licence would be desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this rare opportunity, then please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience. Please click on the Apply button.