Position: Communications Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Communications Specialist in Redfern, if you have a strategic and creative mindset in the communications industry we would love to hear from you!
- Coordinating, developing and implementing the day to day communications activities including EDMs, social media, website and other digital content in collaboration with our designer, videographer and creative lead.
- Ability to analyse stakeholder and market research data and formulate recommendations.
- Identify key opportunities for growth and improvement across all communications channels including SEO for our new website.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a communications strategy and activities schedule.
- Create communications including EDMs, news articles, and social media content.
- Monitor and interpret analytics recommending further adjustments.
- Establish and maintain a social media presence, set growth targets and monitor channels.
- Develop and manage one off promotions plans for events or products utilising relevant channels.
- A degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in communications specialist role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Great attention to detail
Job code: 2177