Position: Contact Centre Officer
Immediate starts and great hourly rates available for experienced Call Centre Operators (min 2 years exp req'd) for our NSW Govt client.
Coupled with your Call Centre expertise, your knowledge of procurement, financial processing and ability to manage a high volume work load will make you a priority for this role.
Essential systems experience include SAP and MS Office – and My Transport is an advantage.
- Provide consistent high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries via email and phone
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently, including procurement inquiries, financial processing, Finance and Workplace Service queries
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathic way, demonstrating a willingness to assist and a commitment to providing high-quality service
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and tele solutions to undertake work tasks, triage, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up to date records in order to facilitate work allocation, performance analysis and service improvement.
- Meet individual KPI's as assigned by business unit and work cooperatively within a team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call centre environment
- Prior Government experience will be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience with SAP will be highly beneficial
- Basic understanding of accounts payable, accounts receivable or procurement
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and learn new processes, procedures, and systems quickly and efficiently
- Initiative to triage and escalate issues to the appropriate people
Job Code: 87