Position: Contact Centre Operator HR
Our Parramatta based Government client is seeking a dynamic, confident individual to deliver high level customer service to HR users. This is a fabulous short term contract, with a strong possibility for extension for the right candidate!
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and
using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer enquiries in a customer management system and follow up as required.
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- Delivering high level customer service to employees and customers in a high volume call centre environment.
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of HR System processes and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
Training will be provided in the use of the telephony system, Remedy and SAP.
If you are a punctual, friendly, and confident person who can work on a rotating roster, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1220