Position: HR Contact Centre Operator
Our Government Client has a great 6 month opportunity for experienced Contact Centre Operators! This role is responsible for providing initial advice and direction to internal and external customers regarding HR related enquiries within a Shared Service Centre call centre environment.
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer enquires in a customer management system and follow up as required.
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the Centre’s activities.
- High level customer service experienced
- Accurate data entry skills
- Minimum 30wpm
Training will be provided in the use of the telephony system, Remedy and SAP.
If you are a punctual, friendly, and confident person who can work on a rotating roster, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1328