Position: Contact Service Centre Officers
We are currently seeking a team of experienced Contact Service Centre Officers for our Government Client in Newcastle.
- Making outbound phone calls to customers to assist them using a variety of systems.
- Data entry and basic administration tasks
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume contact centre environment
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume customer service industry, both phone and email based
- Great attention to detail
- Must have working with children’s check application in progress as a minimum
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work across a range of computer systems/program
- Evidence of having received feedback about their performance and be able to articulate -how they have improved/developed as a result
- Previous work experience in contact centre, airline, hospitality or high volume retail
- Candidates must be able to articulate how they apply the following values in everyday situations for interview:
Pre-employment checks required:
- 2 x Reference checks
- WWCC and police check clearance required.
Job code: 1975