Position: Contracts Administrator
Our client is an Industry leader across Newcastle, Port Stephens and the Hunter, having earned a highly prized reputation with their customers and business community across decades. Managing projects ranging from custom designed family homes to multi-unit/dwellings, they are poised for greater growth in this region and are expanding their professional team.
This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level with a company thats on the move.
This position will primarily be responsible for contract preparation and management, finalising tender price, managing the Progress Claim Schedule during construction and meeting legislative requirements.
Duties will include
- Contract management delivery, with terms and conditions understood and agreed by all stakeholders
- Negotiation of contract terms
- Management of site supervisors to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Document preparation and management
- Management of colour and product selections for clients
- Management of Contract variations
- Ensure Contract deadlines are met
- Risk analysis of contract terms – making relevant adjustments
- Remaining current with legislative changes
Our ideal match:
Your experience will include 3 years Contracts Administration in the building industry, and a strong understanding of compliance and law requirements. With an employment history that reflects high level negotiation/conflict management skills, you’ll thrive on building powerful business relationships with internal/external stakeholders, including the HIA, HBCF, Lenders, clients, suppliers and site managers.
Your ability to negotiate contract terms, reduce costs and meet deadline/compliance requirements is essential for this role, as is your demonstrated experience ensuring compliance on site, managing contract variations and preparing accurate documentation (MS Office Suite).
This is a sought after role for a skilled Contract Administrator to work locally, and a great opportunity to join a professional team with an Industry leader. Available immediately – apply now.
Job code: 1796