Position: Contributions Planner
Location: Camden Park
We have a great part time, 6 month contract available for a Contributions Planner in Oran Park! Our Government Client is seeking the right candidate to commence early April 2019.
- Prepare, implement, monitor and review contribution plans;
- Ensure that data bases related to development contributions are maintained;
- Oversee the financial management of development contributions;
- Prepare reports to Council on development contributions matters and specific planning issues relating to development
- Coordinate and chair the Development Contributions Management Committee.
- Undertake research on development contributions matters;
- Maintain knowledge of current legislation, policy and procedures that impact upon all aspects of contributions
- Negotiate, prepare and implement Voluntary Planning Agreements and Works in Kind agreements;
- Provide appropriate technical input to Council’s capital works program;
- Liaise with, and provide advice to, Council officers, government authorities, the development industry, community
groups and the general public as required;
- Provide high level of professional service to customers;
- Tertiary qualifications and relevant experience in town planning, economics, engineering or other related discipline;
- A sound working knowledge and demonstrated experience in, the implementation of the Environmental Planning and
Assessment Act, the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations;
- Demonstrated understanding of working with contributions plans, voluntary planning agreements and works in kind
- High level analytical, creative thinking, negotiation and conflict resolution, and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of new release area planning and infrastructure provision
- Strong customer focus;
- High level oral and written communication skills;
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly spreadsheets;
- Demonstrated ability to review processes and procedures and to improve service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS, and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times.
- Experience in finance and accounting practices, infrastructure planning and engineering issues;
- Ability to present information to small forums and workshops.
Job code: 1829