Position: Customer Service Advocate
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Customer Advocacy Representative in Sydney – Government contract with an immediate start for the right candidate!
You customer service Passion will also be highly prized – you’ll love working closely with customers to resolve their needs – which are often complex in nature.
This role combines a mix of telephone enquiry with front facing customer service, and you’ll be comfortable and experienced in both areas. Professional presentation and clear concise communication skills is a must.
- Manage in-bound complaints to ensure they are appropriately resolved where possible or referred to the relevant business area.
- Represent the business as an initial point of contact by guiding customers through the preliminary experience
- Meet and greet members of the public to give them direction on services in a friendly and professional manner.
- Create and implement actions to optimise service efficiency and effectiveness, including customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the rollout of a complaints handling policy and develop complaints handling processes to support best practice processes for the management of complaints that are tailored to each business function.
- Support the Manager Customer Advocacy Team in the development of the resolution model and in procedures to address specific issues.
Terrific opportunity for the right person.