Position: Customer Experience Consultant
Our Government Client has a great 9 month opportunity available in their Ryde team for a Customer Experience Consultant!
- Ensure business services standards are followed in relation to internal and external customer enquiries.
- Ensure customer and business service standard are met with a focus on converting enquiries to enrolments or processing internal support requests within business deadlines.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing suggestions and feedback for consideration for continuous business improvement.
- Work efficiently and productively in a team environment with attention to data integrity and accuracy when responding to enquiries and processing related enrolments or leads in relevant corporate systems.
- Case manage enquires that require stakeholders feedback with the aim of enquiry successful conversion to enrolment.
- Identify lack of knowledge articles and contribute to the design and development of resources and self-help tools for their sphere of responsibility.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Previous Call Centre experience or sales background
- Knowledge of client care leading to closing a sale is an advantage
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Job code: 2021