Position: Customer Resolution Officer
Duration: Approximately 3 months
We have multiple positions available for Customer Service superstars in Nowra! The Customer Resolution Officer role focuses on managing complex customer enquiries whilst delivering the highest quality customer care.
If you possess high levels of empathy and excellent communication and listening skills, we want to hear from you!
- Manage complex and/or sensitive customer enquiries and issues that are escalated to ensure the timely and effective resolutions of issues and to contribute to a positive customer experience
- Balance multiple customer interactions, across multi-agencies, and with multiple stakeholders without compromising the delivery of quality customer service
- Balancing multiple customer interactions, across multi-agencies, and with multiple stakeholders without compromising the delivery of quality customer service
- Conduct independent research and analysis to identify new and/or unprecedented issues to inform decision making and to provide best possible resolutions to customer enquiries
- Conduct analysis on customer enquiries to identify gaps and opportunities in the current information available and recommend improvements for the accessibility and quality of information
- Contribute to the development of business cases to capture the diverse range of customer enquiries to enable the organisation to plan, support and realise improved customer outcomes
- Establish and maintain networks across the organisation to support the delivery of quality customer services and to drive a culture of collaboration
- Foster collaborative relationships with key customers and stakeholders to develop a mutual understanding on complaints management escalation processes and to facilitate effective complaints resolution
- Guide & support customers and connect them with the right areas of the business, whilst showing high levels of empathy as it is an extremely distressing time for these customers.
- Ability to balance competing priorities across multi agencies and across the organisation
- 5 + years’ experience in an inbound contact centre role
- Must have excellent listening skills, empathy and the ability to manage people’s emotions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Job Code: 91