Position: Customer Service Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in Hurstville for our Government Client.
- Accurate input of data, including financial data into corporate data systems such as KiDS, SAP financials and SAP HR.
- Preparing purchase orders, arranging payment of accounts, maintaining office equipment, petty cash including the collection, receipt and banking of money in accordance with office and Agencyal practices and procedures.
- Preparing financial reports by required deadlines consistent with requirements, including Fringe Benefits Tax returns.
- Maintaining the CSC’s records management system for the safe storage and tracking of records and information in accordance with Agencyal guidelines and policy and the provisions of the State Records Act 1998.
Maintaining administration systems to assist management with compliance of OH&S and security policies and procedures.
- Providing reception, switch and referral service for clients.
- Providing administrative support to casework teams and other professional staff.
- Accurately maintaining and implementing administrative procedures and systems to comply with CS audit requirements.
- Providing diary, telephone messaging and associated administrative support to the Manager, Client Services, as assigned by the SSM or SCSO.
- Maintaining records of motor vehicle usage and arranging repairs as directed by the supervisor
Maintaining records and statistics on staffing and personnel matters (ie. flex sheets, leave).
Maintaining appropriate records and registers of mail and other correspondence. Distribute and dispatch mail.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated capacity to provide a high level of client contact service and the ability to work within a team.
- An understanding of the functions of a CSC and the services provided by CS as well as an awareness of the functions of other related human service organizations.
- General computer office skills, combined with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Capacity to work well within an environment of fluctuating workloads and changing priorities.
- Capacity to develop a good working knowledge of CS financial, administration and other systems (e.g. KIDS, SAP Financials, SAP HR)
- Knowledge of office and government standards and a capacity to understand and apply policies in undertaking administrative processes.
- Knowledge of office equipment (photocopy and fax machines, overhead projectors, computers and printers) and a capacity to be able to set up and ensure operational efficiency of equipment for CSC staff.
Job code: 1168