Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Armidale based Government client is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to perform a variety of administrative functions. Experience in TRIM and SAP is ideal, but is not mandatory.
- Schedule appointments, give information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, and research and create presentations.
- Generate reports, handle multiple projects, and may prepare and monitor invoices
and expense reports.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
CRC, WWCC and Kids Check Required.
If you can perform a variety of tasks, works under general supervision, and display a certain degree of creativity, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1228