Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government client in Bankstown is seeking a motivated Customer Service Officer to provide high quality, responsive customer focused services to internal and external customers.
This is a fantastic temp role for the right candidate!
- Confident all-rounder with good admin, customer service and sales experience (call centre background preferred).
- Sales experience essential (must have proven ability to convert inquiries/leads into sales as a component of this role is to be able to convert inbound calls into sales.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high level calls, based calls, promoting product services
- Provide continuous and consistent excellence in the delivery of client services by building rapport and relationships with each client.
- Effectively and efficiently handle client service requests, complaints and transactions received via multi-channel communications (i.e. telephone, email and internet) and provide general information through using questioning, negotiation and fact finding techniques to determine and clarify clients’ needs.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date advice to customers related to entitlements and funding arrangements that will assist customers in study and enrolment decisions.
- Accurately & promptly process enrolments, enquiries and payments utilising computerised
systems, including handling a variety of payments options and receipting manual or electronic payments.
- Act within position delegations and authorities to provide problem ownership, follow up, resolution and feedback to clients’ issues.
- Identify and convert new business opportunities in line with business development plans and key performance indicators.
Desired but not essential – previous EBS and CRM experience
If you have the:
- Ability to follow up enrollments, process payments, transcript
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi task
- Ability to confidentially manage any inquiry that comes through over the phone or web, and try and convert leads into sales when the opportunity arises.
We want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1231