Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in Goulburn! This is a great 6 month contract with a possible extension.
- providing reception, switch and referral service for clients
- preparing ad hoc or other payments or reports using SAP Financials
- processing authorised financial payments associated with the Agency’s client system.
- assisting with routine correspondence and reports using word processing, spreadsheets and data entry
- assisting with clerical and records management of cases by creating files, filing documents, tracking records/files, photocopying, preparing documentation for court purposes and other tasks specific to the team
- administrative support to Casework Teams.
- building and equipment maintenance, stationery and stores
- motor vehicle fleet administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated capacity to provide a
high level of client contact service and the ability to work within a team.
- General computer office skills, combined with a good working knowledge of
Microsoft Office applications.
- Capacity to work well within an environment of fluctuating workloads and
- Working With Children Check + Criminal Check required
Job Code: 1380