Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in Blacktown.
This role provides schools and other stakeholders with support and advice from a call-centre environment regarding a wide range of issues that impact on school operations. It also assists with the provision of a variety of security services to schools.
- Assist the customer service team to meet corporate goals while projecting the School Security Unit in a professional manner.
- Provide schools and stakeholders with a high quality customer service that professionally and effectively addresses their calls for assistance.
- Answer phone calls and email correspondence from schools and other stakeholders.
- Use computerised information systems to obtain and update data.
- Demonstrated customer service skills in previous roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate records and other documentation in a professional and well written manner.
- A quick learner who will be able to familiarise themselves with the School Security Unit’s policies and procedures and the variety of services that it provides to schools.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets at an introductory to intermediate level.
Job code: 1532