Position: Customer Service Officer
Location: Dee Why
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in Dee Why!
- Enhance Customer satisfaction through consistent, responsive and polite handling of inquiries, requests, actions and complaints, including the effective follow-up of the same and providing feedback to customers and staff.
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide spectrum of people, using highly developed oral, telephone and written communication skills.
- Represent our Client positively and professionally to enhance the customer focused image through polite, friendly and efficient demeanor
- Work as part of the Customer Service team by operating the main switchboard, performing reception duties, receipting payments and balancing daily takings.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff to ensure specialised assistance is available to the centre.
- Ability to explain issues/ policy to the public and reconciling different points of view.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Customer Services procedures
- Make quick decisions using sound judgement to respond to customers.
- Local Government experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
Job code: 1877