Position: Customer Service Officer
We offer an immediate opportunity for experienced CSO’s to join this progressive team in the heart of Parramatta.
We are looking for customer service professionals who can confidently provide initial advice and direction in relation to HR and Finance queries within this fast paced, Shared Services Call Centre. You’ll be articulate and experienced in managing high volume calls whilst recording accurate data into the CRM system.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume contact centre environment
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of policy, legislation and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ability to confidently use multiple technology platforms and databases
- Must adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI’s on a daily and monthly basis
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Display resilience and courage
- Manage self, including accountability and initiative
- Communicate effectively
- Think and solve problems
- Strong technical experience, with the ability to use multiple technology platforms and databases
Located close to public transport, shopping centres and cafes, these roles work on a rotating roster between 7.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday and will start immediately.
Job code: 1970