Position: Customer Service Officer
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic administration professional, able to deliver exceptional customer service at ease? We want to hear from YOU!
We are seeking Customer Service Officers to work in a high volume, fast paced, front-line structured environment to deliver high quality customer service and provide information and advice to customers.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will also be providing administrative support to the various business units of our Government Client. Requiring an immediate start, this is a fantastic 3 month opportunity located in Gosford.
- Assist customers by providing solutions and consistent advice on a wide range of matters relating to legislative obligations and entitlements and where necessary escalate to appropriate team
- Assist in maintaining a culture of teamwork, achievement, accountability and outcomes focus
- Responding to a culturally and/or linguistically diverse clientele where customer enquiries and complaints are dealt with tact and sensitivity
- Providing a wide range of administrative and processing tasks with accuracy and efficiency in a high-volume environment within agreed timeframes
- Process, image and catalogue all correspondence
- In accordance with legislation, investigate, analyse and determine applications within delegations across the Unit’s multiple areas
- Assist in the maintenance of business records by accurately and timely updating databases
- Extensive experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Exceptional customer service with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing teams and needs
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to excel in a team environment
Job Code: 1970
Gosford Recruitment Central Coast