Position: Customer Service Representative
Assignment Length: to be advised
Location: Richmond NSW
We are looking for highly skilled customer service specialists who can operate in a high-volume call centre environment and put the customer first with your positive can-do attitude. If you are looking for your next challenging customer service role, then contact us now!
Primary purpose of the role
- Be the first point of contact for customers in service centres and ensure the provision of high-quality service to customers.
- Create a positive relationship in all interactions maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring client satisfaction as a priority.
- Provide timely, accurate, effective and high-quality customer service consistent with service standards and business requirements, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback.
- Deliver great customer experiences using on-line technology.
- Promote the adoption of digital services and educate users.
- Identify the purpose of the customer visit and assist with digital queries appropriately.
- Refer customers to appropriate channel for out-of-scope transactions.
- Deal effectively with enquiries and complaints from customers.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of information resources, particularly in the digital space. Contribute to improve the efficiency of work processes and the implementation of changes in the workplace.
- Make a positive contribution to the team environment.
- Monitor digital performance in centre and take actions to increase adoption and drive usage
Recruitment Richmond NSW