Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Gosford – Part Time
Are you an outstanding customer service officer with great communication skills and customer-facing experience?
You will be the local face of this leading Government organisation, helping customers understand and access a major new scheme.
If you are well-presented, enjoy problem solving with customers and helping people access important services, then apply now!
- Create a positive relationship in all interactions maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring client satisfaction as a priority
- Provide timely, accurate, effective, and high-quality customer service
- Deliver great customer experiences using on-line technology
- Promote the adoption of digital services and educate users
- Identify the purpose of the customer visit and assist with digital queries appropriately
- Refer customers to appropriate channel for out of scope transactions
- Deal effectively with enquiries and complaints from customers
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of information resources particularly in the digital space. Contribute to improve the efficiency of work processes and the implementation of changes in the workplace
- Make a positive contribution to the team environment
- Monitor digital performance in centre and take actions to increase adoption and drive usage
- Bright, cheerful, and confident manner
- Demonstrated ability to exercise tact, judgment and initiative when obtaining information from and dealing with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Respond appropriately to customers speedily and accurately
- Achieve weekly/monthly targets as prescribed by the management team
- Be well organised and time efficient with a high degree of initiative
- Work with ease within a high volume, high pressure environment
- Tech Savvy and ability to pick up new systems quickly
To be successful in this role you will, have prior experience in a customer facing role, be a brilliant communicator and ability to balance multiple tasks in a high-volume environment.
If you think you have the ambition to succeed, positive attitude and experience required to excel in this role, then we want to hear from YOU!
Job Code: 514