Position: Customer Service Support Officer
Location: St Leonards
Are you an experienced Customer Service Support Officer looking for you next opportunity in Government? We have the short term contract for you!
- Provide quality frontline customer service ensuring the provision of clear concise information to all external and internal customers
- Deliver an effective and timely referral service to provide a cohesive customer support service
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all customers and administration functions including processing entitlements, fees, exemption and refund applications to ensure the provision of a quality and seamless student service and compliance with legislative and financial requirements.
- Undertake accurate and timely entry of all data relating to customer administration, course information and customer enquiries to ensure the integrity of information retained for reporting, analysis and governance requirements.
- Undertake general office support including word processing, photocopying, filing, document distribution, room and bookings and fleet allocation
- Coordinate the maintenance of all networked office related equipment to ensure minimal disruption to the flow of work and provision of customer service.
- Develop positive and collaborative working relationships with other team members supporting each other to manage workflow, solve problems and deliver an effective customer service.
- Proven experience in a fast paced administration role
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Minimum 40wpm with high accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Job code: 1978