Position: Data and Integration Specialist
Assignment Length: 6 months approx.
Location: Oran Park
This project provides the opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative team that is seeking maximum efficiency across business systems through integration and data management while aligning HR service delivery with industry best practice.
- Define and document the required interfaces for key internal projects.
- Maintain and administer point to point file transfers and integrations.
- Extract and transform of data sets to support implementation and integration of business systems.
- Understand the relationship between the domain entities from each of the applications that are part of the system landscape.
- Liaise with business areas and vendors to understand the requirements that will drive the interface definition.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Information Systems related discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing new IT integration solutions across an organisation.
- Thorough experience and knowledge with integration standards, such as SOAP, REST, XML and JSON.
- Thorough experience in analysis, cleansing, manipulating and transforming data.
- Experience in the implementation and integration of Human Resources Information Systems, including Cornerstone
- OnDemand or other similar systems.
- Experience supporting and managing the Civica Authority ERP system.
- Previous experience in Local government or a similar environment.
Job code 156
Recruitment Oran Park