Position: Data Cleansing Officer – Purchasing
Location: Western Sydney (WFH Opportunites)
Duration: Approximately 6 months, with potential for extension
Are you an experienced data cleansing officer with experience in purchasing data from both finance and procurement-side, looking for your next role? This is a great opportunity to join a major government project based in Western Sydney.
The data cleansing team are responsible for the reconciliation and cleansing of purchasing data as part of a large merger of two government business units
- Service Delivery – Deliver data cleansing services across Procurement and Finance via SAP and ensure it meets agreed project milestone and performance targets.
- Problem Solving – Identify data cleansing objects, conduct root cause analysis and formulate solution by utilising analytical skills, critical thinking to effectively troubleshoot and determine correct course of action; Work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals.
- Flexibility and Agility – Support the line manager and peers in a high volume work environment with predetermined goals and milestones while showcasing learning agility and the ability to work flexibly.
- Effective Communication – Communicate and escalate issues effectively to colleagues, stakeholders and line manager verbally and in writing. Build rapport and identify the most appropriate communication channel and tailor messaging to the specific circumstances and audience for resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced project environment and a new agile way of working which requires incumbents to learn fast and be accountable to deliver services in a timely manner
- Thorough understanding SAP, information source and interrelated data objects, to determine the most effective approach to conduct data cleansing.
- Confident in SAP Purchasing Modules (PO Variation knowledge essential) and interrelation of different Modules
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and great interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of GR/IR and three-way verification
- Comfortable with large datasets and data analysis (V-Lookups, formulae etc.)
- Strong time-management and prioritising skills
- Ability to cope with dynamic working environment with frequently shifting priorities
If your skills are a match then don’t delay – apply now!
Job Code 84