Position: Document Coordinator
Our Sydney based client is seeking a Documentation Coordinator to assist in the production, checking and distribution of ordering documentation. This will include managing production data and carrying out procedures for preparing and issuing production orders to suppliers and delivery teams.
- Assist Documentation Manager with the management of data completion and distribution of production orders, in accordance with program deadlines and requirements.
- Ensure consistency, quality and integrity of all records, data and documents.
- Coordinate checking and approval procedures, to ensure quality and accuracy of outputs.
- Maintain tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure program deadlines are achieved.
- Assist with uploading and management of files in web-based document filing systems.
- Liaise regularly with team members and external stakeholders to advise on progress and ensure all stakeholders are well informed.
- Receive and track requests for documents and assets, and issue and distribute as required to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain records regarding document and asset use by internal and external stakeholders.
- Support team members in documentation management and record keeping and archiving functions. Support external sign planners and designers by working with them to integrate document management and record keeping into their project workflows
- Relevant experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to be flexible, meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage changing priorities
- Strong communication skills and ability to work successfully and collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Results-oriented approach, with focus on achieving project outcomes
- Experience working with spreadsheet and data management tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, document filing tools)
- Knowledge of record-keeping and filing procedures and practices
You must have attention to detail, be able to work autonomously but follows direction, have good time management skills, be flexible and adaptable, and able to work in a busy, changing environment.
Job Code: 1339