Position: Educational Administration Support
Required Checks: Police check, WWCC and 2 x reference checks
Our Government client has a great 2 month assignment for an experienced Educational Administration Support officer in Nepean. Apply Now!
This role will be varied and fast-paced, liaising with a number of internal and external stakeholders to provide a senior staff member and their delivery team with effective, efficient administrative support, ensuring they can focus on continuing to deliver an excellent service to the people of NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient and effective administrative support services to support the management of daily teaching and learning operations and smooth running of activities.
- Supporting the senior staff member and teachers to maintain the accuracy of educational data within corporate systems including educational systems, finance system and CRM to improve administrative efficiencies, accessibility and integrity of data.
- Under guidance, collaborate with Services Co-ordinators and local corporate services, especially student services and facilities management, to support the Skills Team with day to day teaching and learning operations.
- Under guidance, collaborate with stakeholder teams to manage incidents that affect the delivery team, co-ordinate responses to information requests and support the teaching team’s involvement in local events.
- Respond to, and resolve, enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, timely and effective customer support and problem resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure service delivery and customer support meets customer expectations.
- Certificate III in relevant field or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of high-quality administrative support and ability to work with a range of complex administrative and corporate systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems and processes to support efficient operations.
- Intermediate IT skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Previous experience in a public sector administrative and/or customer service role desirable.
Job Code: 1765