Position: Event Crew Coordinator
Are you an energetic and passionate Event Coordinator, looking to commence your next role in Government? We want to hear from you! Based in Sydney, this is a great part time opportunity requiring an immediate start.
- Manage and administer the casual workforce management system, TimeTarget, ensuring it complies with award interpretations and is current with pay grades, scales and pay rates.
- Develop and manage fair and equitable crew rosters in response to event and logistical requirements, in consultation with Event Managers, making sure working conditions comply with the National Employment Standards.
- Manage and process the all casual staff payroll (using TimeTarget), ensuring compliance with award conditions and timely approval of timesheets throughout the organisation in consultation with Department Managers.
- Prepare, develop and process event licensing applications across areas such as Aquatic, APRA and PPCA jurisdictions.
- Monitor and process event delivery team purchase orders and vendor payments, ensuring finances and accounts are processed and paid on time.
- Manage the Event Related Expenditure Budget ensuring event delivery resource spending is kept within constraints and cost savings and business streamlining is applied wherever possible.
- Manage the Event Delivery team equipment and logistical requirements, adhering to a regular schedule of maintenance, and attending to repair and upkeep as necessary.
- Provide production support to Place Management, including the development of power plans.
- Monitor WHS compliance for all casual and contract supplier staff, including the timely reporting of any issues through the WHS framework channels.
- Experience using TimeTarget desirable
- Rostering experience strongly desirable
- Payroll experience
Job code: 2120