Position: Event Production Coordinator
Exciting short term opportunity for an experienced Event Production Coordinator in Sydney!
- Provide production management and support to Place Management for internal, third party and state significant events
- Coordinate event procurement, contractors and event production schedules.
- Coordinate and liaise with onsite PM NSW casual crew and precinct Rangers, including writing staff briefs and production plans.
- Monitor and process production and event purchase orders and vendor payments, ensuring finances and accounts are processed and paid on time
- Support Place Management activations and other ad hoc deliverables, by collaborating with various other teams within PACE (Events, Venues, Markets, Chinese Garden, and Marketing; and providing guidance and production management to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of PNSW activations.
- Provide the liaisn point for precinct, operations, and facilities, property requirements, minimizing or eliminating the impact of any activity on the delivery of events in the precincts
- Research and reporting of solutions in response to precinct operational changes and impacts on events and activations within the precincts.
- Monitor casual staff and contractor WHS compliance, reporting against established frameworks
- The applicant will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on large scale public events with demonstrated ability to manage technical and production requirements
- Tertiary Qualifications (Diploma or higher) in Hospitality Management or Event Management and/or equivalent experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage fixed deadlines with multiply commitments.
- Ability to produce scaled event site drawings working with Vectorworks software
Job code: 2123