Position: Executive Assistant
Our Government Client has a great short term assignment available for an experienced Executive Assistant in Darlinghurst!
As the Executive Assistant your role will be to provide administrative and clerical services to support the effective and efficient operation of Disability, Learning and Support.
- Maintain the computerised HP Records Management system to create, store and retrieve files
- Manage the Directors emails, coordinate meetings and prepare day papers
- Respond to incoming telephone or face to face enquiries, provide information and refer to other officers.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to self-manage
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Required Checks: Working With Children, Police Check & 2 x reference checks
Job code: 1668