Position: Executive Assistant
3 month contract with our Government Client in Parramatta, if you are an experienced Executive Assistant we would love to hear from you!
- Provide professional and confidential executive and administrative support to the Chief Procurement Officer, including diary management and arranging appointments.
- Provide high quality management coordination and support across the leadership team.
- Manage the workflow for briefings and correspondence in the records management system (TRIM).
- Provide high quality, word processing, spreadsheet, Outlook, TRIM services to facilitate accurate and timely administrative support.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback regarding contentious matters or emerging issues that could adversely affect service delivery and/or program activities and timelines.
- Balance a range of competing and conflicting work priorities and/or workflows.
- Foster positive and effective relationships between divisions, directorates and external organisations.
- Relevant experience in a high level executive assistant or administrative role
- Demonstrated commitment to high levels of customer service and communication
- Experience in a procurement or finance related environment is desirable.
Job code: 1947