Position: Executive Assistant
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Sydney to join our Government Client’s Team for a 11-12 month contract.
- Provision of high level, efficient and effective executive support, including diary and meeting management, records management etc
- Provide a high level of customer service through phone and face to face contact with members of the public and key stakeholders.
- Ensure work is carried out accurately and with attention to detail, in particular presentation support materials and draft reports as required.
- Ensure effective communication, administration and co-ordination of the Division and service provider team members.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role is essential.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, prioritise and achieve strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with people at executive and senior representative level.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet competing deadlines.
- High level computer literacy and experience, including advanced word processing skills, and presentation material creation. Capability in TRIM and Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint are an advantage.
- Ability to work calmly and well within a team and in a complex fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to (on occasions) work additional hours to meet the demands of the position.
Job code: 2042