Position: Executive Assistant
Great 6 month opportunity available for an experienced Executive Assistant in Parramatta!
- Contribute to the efficient business operations of the directorate by providing a range of quality executive and administrative services to the director and members of the management team.
- Maintain the computerised content management system and create, store, retrieve and archive files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and contribute to a timely response for information.
- Provide data entry, word processing and prepare spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations using the MS Office suite of programs and other clerical tasks within required timeframes on behalf of the director and the management team.
- Respond to incoming telephone or face to face enquiries, providing information and referring enquiries in an effective and responsive manner ensuring high level customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide SAP finance systems support including processing orders and payment of invoices.
- Communicate and negotiate with senior officers, other internal staff and external bodies in the organisation of meetings and travel arrangements.
- Provide strategic advice to the Director on day to day areas of priority including high level diary and calendar management through MS Outlook
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Director regarding progress and achievements towards goals and emerging issues that could adversely affect the team/unit’s delivery of agreed business targets.
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Highly organised, with a strong ability to multi-task
Ability to work under pressure and engage collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Great attention to detail
- SAP Finance experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Job code: 2106