Position: Executive Assistant
Our government client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Rozelle, this is a great 2 month opportunity for the right candidate.
- Provide executive support to the Executive Director and ensure that all activities are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Coordination of correspondence and briefings, ensuring efficient and appropriate handling of all documents, ensuring compliance with corporate style guide.
- Review incoming and outgoing correspondence, refer to relevant parties for appropriate action and maintain tracking of replies to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Maintain, review and prioritise the Executive Director’s diary, including scheduling meetings and appointments, monitor and screen telephone enquiries.
- Organise meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences, including distributing material, setting up equipment, organising catering and liaising with speakers and attendees
- Provide timely, high level executive support to committees including collating and distributing agenda papers, preparing minutes and follow up of actions
- Assisting in the research and the compilation of sensitive and confidential briefings and management reports, including Ministerial and Parliamentary matters as required.
- Experience in providing a broad range of administrative, secretariat and related support services to senior executive level management.
- Proven self-management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to take responsibility for managing workflows to completion.
- High level interpersonal skills, providing sound communication (oral and written),
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain office systems and processes that are efficient, meet required standards and facilitate the delivery of quality services to internal/external stakeholders.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and demonstrated capacity to learn and implement new software and electronic systems.
- Experience in using records management and document tracking applications such as TRIM.
Job Code 2141