Position: Executive Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an executive officer to join their team in Sydney, great 6 month contract.
- Provide advice to the senior management team on strategic planning, operational and customer service issues to ensure the smooth and efficient running of Valuation Services.
- Prepare responses, cabinet minutes, briefing notes, correspondence and a range of written material including overseeing the management and quality control of Ministerial and other high level submissions material to provide accurate, appropriate and timely written advice to the Director.
- Manage the Office of the Executive Director to ensure the efficient provision of administrative and business support activities, including the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Provide a range of reports to the Executive Director , including regular reporting on the Service Level Agreement, Annual Report, and management Reporting.
- Liaising across a wide variety of both internal and external client groups and communicating technical information in an easy to understand manner.
- Managing a range of many and varied issues, often contentious, with tight timeframes whilst ensuring the outcomes meet client requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the machinery of government, including state government policies, practices, procedures, legislation and statutory requirements particularly in relation to LPI operations, public sector management, finance and administration.
Job code: 1465