Position: Executive Project Coordinator
Our client has a 6 month opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator in Sydney.
- Develop and maintain positive, professional and productive relationships between the Department Stakeholders, contractors and consultants
- Utilise excellent verbal and written communication to establish and maintain a schedule of regular project reviews for over 100 projects of new school buildings
- Utilise excellent verbal negotiation skills to arrange formal project presentation meetings with external consultants.
- Utilise Microsoft Outlook to coordinate and arrange meetings with multiple DOE Stakeholders
- Develop a strategic approach for future ongoing Technical Stakeholder Reviews
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple tasks in a fast paced corporate environment
- Ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks and work self-directed
- Experience coordinating Microsoft Outlook calendars for multiple DOE Stakeholders
- Advanced document management experience using TRIM / HP Records Manager and other file server platforms
Job code: 1335