Position: Executive Support Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Support Officer in Sydney CBD. This is a great 5 months opportunity for the right candidate.
- Provide a range of project and support services, including preparation of discussion papers, briefs and submissions, to contribute to the development and delivery of project and regulatory initiatives.
- Lead strategic project work and contribute to the provision of reports, papers, advice and recommendations.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committee meetings, and stakeholder consultations to support engagement as well as project development and implementation.
- Assist with corporate and operational reporting and projects.
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements and to deliver efficient secretariat services
- Maintain and update administrative practices, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and service delivery.
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
Job Code: 2039