Position: Setter Machinist with fabrication experience
Start Date: 6th January 2020
Location: Mid North Coast NSW
Our valued Mid North Coast client is seeking a Machine Setter with heavy fabrication experience to join their busy team. This is a two-month role with the possibility of a permanent placement for the right person!
If you are reliable, diligent, are a qualified or experienced setter machinist with the experience listed below, and have a proven track record in the industry, then we want to meet you!
- Certification OR extensive experience in machine set up / operation
- Minimum 2 years experience in heavy welding / boilermaking
- Have a white card
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have driver’s licence and own transport
- Be organised, tidy, and have time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently, in a timely manner & prove reliability
- Ability to use and operate hand tools and machinery in a safe manner
- Must have an eye for attention to detail
- Must adhere to WHS policies
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, be driven, motivated and able to work unsupervised
What is on offer:
- Long term opportunities
- Safe and supportive working environments
- Opportunities for long term projects & consistent hours
All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
This is a rewarding hands-on role and is perfect for a physically fit individual who is ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Applications close soon so APPLY NOW!