Position: Fitter / Welders
Location: Mid North Coast
Our key client is currently looking for dedicated individuals with positive attitudes who are work ready with the potential for long-term projects.
If you are reliable, honest, organised, are a qualified welder / fitter (boilermaker) with the experience listed below, and have a proven track record in the industry, then we want to meet you!
Have a minimum 2 year’s experience in:
- MIG, Stick, TIG and Steel welding experience
- Hydraulic experience a bonus
- Have a white card
- Ability to read and interpret engineering and shop drawings, ability to fabricate and assemble as per drawings
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have drivers licence and own transport
- Be organised, tidy, and have time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently, in a timely manner & prove reliability
- Ability to use and operate hand tools and machinery in a safe manner
- Must have an eye for attention to detail
- Must adhere to WHS policies
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, be driven, motivated and able to work unsupervised
What is on offer:
- Long term opportunities
- Safe and supportive working environments
- Opportunities for long term projects & consistent hours
All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
These are rewarding hands-on roles & are perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Applications are closing soon, SO APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1935
Recruitment Port Macquarie