Position: Experienced Carpenters, Builders, and Formworkers
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Port Macquarie and surrounding areas
Our clients in the Port Macquarie area are currently looking for highly experienced individuals with positive attitudes who are work ready with potential for long-term prospects.
If you are reliable, honest, organised, have a proven track record of experience in the Building & Construction industry as a carpenter or builder, or have formworking experience, and have your own tools and equipment, then we want to meet you!
There are currently opportunities for immediate starts for the right candidates
- White Card
- MUST have own tools
- Minimum 2 years experience in carpentry / building (including stairs etc)
- Ability to read and interpret plans / drawings
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently, in a timely manner & prove reliability
What is on offer:
- Long term prospects
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Opportunity for long term projects with consistent hours
All candidates may be subject to the following:
- Drug/Alcohol test
- Pre-Employment Medical test
- Police Check (dependent on client / job site)
- Working With Children Check (dependent on client / job site)
These are rewarding hands-on roles & are perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Job Code: 1307
Recruitment Port Macquarie