Our client is seeking reliable experienced Roadwork Labourers for ongoing road maintenance works throughout the New England (Tamworth, Tenterfield, Armidale) area.
Successful candidates will preferably have civil construction, road maintenance or similar experience.
The main duties for this role include:
- Assisting with pothole repairs, patching, asphalting, crack sealing
- Basic concrete works
- Signage repair and replacement
- Road debris removal
- Traffic control as required
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience in civil construction labouring or similar
- White Card
- NSW Traffic Controller and Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets (desirable)
- MR/HR Truck Licence
- Own transport
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Physically fit for labouring duties
- Commitment to safe work practices
Successful candidates will be provided with a uniform/PPE.
If you meet the above criteria please forward your resume by clicking on the Apply Now button.