Position: Aluminium Fabricator
Location: Mid North Coast
We have several clients currently seeking dedicated, work ready fabricators with positive attitudes. If you are reliable, honest, organised, are a qualified fabricator and have a proven track record in the industry, then we want to meet you!
- Be an experienced Aluminium Fabricator
- Competent in MIG and TIG Welding, Stainless and Aluminium
- Ability to read and interpret engineering and shop drawings, ability to fabricate and assemble as per drawings
- Have a white card
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have drivers licence and own transport
- Be organised, tidy, and have time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently, in a timely manner & prove reliability
- Ability to use and operate hand tools and machinery in a safe manner
- Must have an eye for attention to detail
- Must adhere to WHS policies
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, be driven, motivated and able to work unsupervised
All candidates may be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
These are rewarding hands-on roles & are perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Applications will be closing soon so APPLY NOW
Job Code: 1940
Recruitment Port Macquarie