Position: Experienced Traffic Controllers & Team Leaders
We are currently seeking experienced Traffic Controllers local to the Tamworth Region.
Team Leader Skills Required:
- Must have a White Card & Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Must have current Traffic Controller, Implement Traffic Control Plans & Prepare a Work Zone Traffic Management Plan tickets
- Proven experience working on all size projects and roads
- Experience in leading teams of Traffic Controllers and ensuring safe work practices
- Efficient and competent in the overall running of Traffic Control sites
- Competent in completing daily site safety paperwork and performing toolbox talks
- Ability to think on your feet and adjust when required with minimum disruption to work sites.
- You will be liaising with client site supervisors and require a professional approach to discuss such activities
Traffic Controller Skills Required:
- Must have a White Card & own transport
- Must have current Traffic Controller & Implement Traffic Control Plans tickets
- Proven experience in Traffic Control on all size projects and roads
- Reliable team member and recognise that safety is paramount
- Ability to take direction well and have a can-do attitude and work ethic
Some away work may be required from time to time. In this case, travel, accommodation and LAFHA is payable.
If you feel you have the requirements to fill this position, please apply now for a fully confidential meeting.
Phone: 02 6766 4292