Position: Facilities Officer / Office Support Worker
Location: The Rocks, Sydney
Our government client is currently seeking an experienced Facilities Officer/ Office Support Worker in The Rocks. This is a great 6 month opportunity for the right applicant.
- Perform a range of routine clerical, administrative and facilities tasks necessary to support the operation of team.
- Provide property advice and support to the business and assist with multiple property related tasks.
- Assist with the coordination of property requirements, including replacement and repair of general goods, electronic and office equipment for the Head Office and any other ad-hoc property requirements.
- Assist with payment of invoices in regards to property and facilities management services.
- Liaise with staff regarding property and facilities management issues and ensure prompt resolution of the identified issues.
- Able to complete a number of conflicting priorities including a high volume of property requests and Information Technology enquiries.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business activity is completed efficiently.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position
- High attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines and managing conflicting priorities
Job Code 2144