Position: Finance & Admin Officer
Our Government client has a great 12 month opportunity for an experienced Finance & Admin Officer in Sydney. Apply Now!
- Providing a full range of financial and administrative support services to Advisory Services team.
- Responding to a range of customer enquiries through telephone, e-mail and face to face and determining the appropriate person to direct them to or providing the appropriate response
- Coordinate administrative support duties such as filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, uploading of data records, compilation of manuals and reports to support the activities of team.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases to support service delivery and preparing and maintaining financial reports.
- Coordinating office systems, procedures and organisational methods to improve office efficiency in accordance with policies, procedures and standards
- Providing financial services using SAP
- Maintaining the TRIM computerised records management system and creating, storing, retrieving and archiving files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and contributing to the timely dissemination of advice and information
- Ensuring that competing work priorities are met within agreed and often demanding timeframes
- Respond professionally to enquiries from a broad range of internal and external stakeholder and be able to work independently or as a team member when required
- Proven ability and high knowledge of using Microsoft Suite – Excel & Word etc
- Efficient with Adobe
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in SAP & TRIM
Required Checks: Police check and 2 x reference checks
Job Code: 1764